Request a Thornton Recreation Account
Gain access to our online class and activity registration system.
Before you can register for our classes and activities online, you must be issued a username and password, and be registered into our online system by a city employee. To do so, please fill out the form below after reading the following notes.
- In order to qualify for resident rates using Online Registration, you must have already provided proof of residency in person at any city of Thornton recreation facility.
- Your username and password will be sent to you via email.
- If you would rather download, print, and fill out the hardcopy version of the form, please download it from the following link and submit it to the Registration Office at the Carpenter Recreation Center, or to the Senior Center Front Desk. Download the hardcopy version.
In order to qualify for resident rates using Online Registration, you must have already provided proof of residency in person at any city of Thornton recreation facility. Proof of residency consists of any of the following:
- A current valid Colorado Driver's license with a current address; or
- A valid Colorado identification card with current address; or
A photo ID and two of the following documents showing correct name, current date and current Thornton address;
- City of Thornton utility bill
- Car registration
- Voter registration
- Statement from a major creditor
- Recent Adams County Tax notice
- Rental contact
- Phone bill
Proof of residency documents can be brought to: